Bottom Line/Personal is the go-to resource for anyone who wants to improve their personal life. Each issue is packed with expert advice on a wide range of topics, from money and health to relationships and travel.
Bottom Line/Personal is written by a team of experienced journalists and experts, who are passionate about helping people live their best lives. They pose the tough questions and get the answers you need, so you can make informed decisions and save time and money.
Whether you're looking for help with retirement planning, raising children, taxes, investing, or anything else, Bottom Line/Personal has the information you need.
Here are just a few of the topics covered in recent issues:
- How to avoid the Medicare Advantage Trap
- The Groundbreaking Alzheimer's Prevention Diet
- 11 Surprising Ways to Shed Pounds
- 7 Affordable Kitchen Fix-Ups
- Expand Your 401(k) Options
- Appraiser Shortage Complicates Home Sales
- Natural Remedies for Common Foot Problems
- 8 Fall Lawn-Care Mistakes
- Sharpen Your Perception, Change Your Life
- Warren Buffett's Book List
- 5 Ways to Get Through Airport Security Faster
Bottom Line/Personal is the perfect resource for anyone who wants to take control of their life and make the most of it. Subscribe today and start living your best life!